Things have been moving really fast recently. I bought a house, a Jeep, joined the chamber, bought an ISP, and am working on starting a broadband Internet company as well. Since events in my life have been moving faster than I have been able to keep up with, I have worked out a few additional goals/ideals/resolutions to work into my existing set. These new ones include:
- I will not (pay to) eat out more than twice per week.
- I will not (pay to) eat from Sheetz more than once per week.
- I will return/handle any and all phone calls within 12 hours.
- I will not purchase anything else (including advertising) on a payment plan (or other credit) until my existing debt is paid off.
- I will have a relaxing night with friends over at least once a month, if not more.
- I will stick to these resolutions.